One to One Counselling and Couple Therapy in Guildford, Godalming and Hove
About me and Counselling
My name is Andy Spencer and I am a practicing Individual and Couple Counsellor in Guildford, Godalming and Hove. I am committed to providing counselling and therapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
Life will always present us with challenges and difficult situations. Sometimes these challenges can get on top of us and we stop living and enjoying our lives as fully as we would like. This is where a counsellor can be of help.
Counselling is about offering someone a supportive relationship in a safe and confidential environment where they can talk through whatever is concerning them. It is not about giving advice and an individual or couples counsellor can never be experts in other people’s lives. Counsellors use a number of ways to help people find their unique strengths to work through a particular issue in the best way for them so that they can live their life to the fullest.
I work with both individuals and couples in Guildford, Godalming and Hove on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
I am a counsellor offering Individual and Couple Counselling and therapy across 3 areas, Guildford, Godalming and also Hove.
Areas of specialism
1. Trauma (particularly male and female survivors of rape and childhood sexual abuse);
2. Problems in marriage and other relationships;
3. Binge Eating Disorder, Bulimia Nervosa (non-chaotic), Obesity and other concerns regarding food, weight and shape;
4. Anxiety and depression;
5. Stress (including corporate stress);
6. Bereavement (including stillbirth, miscarriage and suicide);
7. Anger management;
8. Living with a life limiting illness;